Inspired by the words of Elsie de Wolfe –
“I am going to make everything around me beautiful – THAT WILL BE MY LIFE”.
We will style and design wedding ceremonies that will take your breathe away, tailored to your unique style and personality.
Whether you need help discovering your couple style or if you just need some help to narrow down your ideas, we will take care of every design detail.
Circle of Love believes everyone should have the right to get married ~ Love is love!
Circle of Love Promo from All Your Memories on Vimeo.
Your Circle of Love stylist will help you establish a style and theme, colour palette, and create inspiration boards that reflect the vision of your wedding ceremony.
Coordination is the key to ensuring your wedding day flows just as planned!
Circle of Love wedding coordinators are here to help every step of the way, we offer this as a complimentary service as your wedding means as much to us as it does to you.
Our role prior to the day of your wedding is to:
- Help you find the perfect ceremony location
- Assist you with applying for your wedding permit
- Help discover your style or if you just need some help to narrow down your ideas, we will take care of every design detail
- Design a ceremony styling package that reflects you and your dream wedding
- Help find and suggest TRUSTED wedding suppliers such as celebrants, photographers, florists etc
- Help suggest and recommend a wedding back up weather plan
- Answer any questions you may have
- Make you feel 110% relaxed and stress-free through your wedding planning process
Our role on the day of your wedding is to ensure:
- Greeting your guests and directing them to the ceremony location at the appropriate time
- Liaising with the celebrant and photographer and briefing them on anything needed
- Liaising with musicians or celebrant in regards to music
- Making certain that the ceremony musicians are cued appropriately to ensure correct pace and timing
- Finding the flower girls and the ring bearers when it’s time to walk down the aisle and helping them get down the aisle, if a bit shy
- Roundup, line up and cue the wedding party when it’s time to walk down the aisle, making sure they feel at ease, are smiling for photos and are paced perfectly.
- Letting you know when it’s time to walk down the aisle, making sure you are ready for the big moment
- Making sure you are looking perfect and sending you on your way down the aisle
- Directing your guests to the wedding reception venue after the ceremony
- Assisting the Photographer in gathering your wedding party and family members for pictures as needed
- In case of bad weather on your special day, we will ensure you feel at ease and coordinate everything so your day is still perfect with the ceremony styling you envisioned.
As well as ensuring your wedding ceremony styling is 110% beautiful all our wedding styling packages include your very own ‘Wedding ceremony coordinator’ (worth $200) to make sure your wedding ceremony is perfect in every way.