One of the most asked questions by Brides is do I need a Wedding Planner?
The answer really depends on how much time you have to spend on making your Wedding Day exactly how you have always dreamt it to be.
If you don’t want to rely on friends and family to keep your stress down on the day. If you would prefer friends and family to enjoy the day instead of trying to run the day and if you want to have peace of mind that everything will run smoothly with trusted suppliers, then the answer is a resounding yes.
Circle of Love is not only a Hire & Styling company, we offer many services including Wedding Planning & Coordination.
From ‘On the Day Coordination’ to ‘Full Wedding Planning’ and everything in between, the Package that suits you depends at what stage you are at when you contact us for help.
Inneka & Floyd contacted Tamara, our Melbourne Wedding Coordinator, for our ‘Month Of’ Package.
This Package is for the couple who has it mostly covered but needs some assistance and guidance from a professional during the month leading up to their big day.
We coordinate with your chosen vendors and suppliers, help you tie up loose
ends, create a detailed wedding day schedule, meet with you for the rehearsal and seamlessly orchestrate the flow of your wedding day.
With family & friends often travelling near and far this is the time to spend quality time with your loved ones not stress about the finer last minute details.
Let us tie up all the loose ends leaving you to celebrate and enjoy every moment.
The ‘Month Of’ Wedding Planning Package includes:
* A month out from the wedding, we will take the lead and will take over your wedding arrangements.
* We’ll contact suppliers and confirm their booking times and payments owing.
* We will create a detailed wedding day schedule and liaise with all your suppliers to confirm times.
* On the day, you don’t have to burden family or friends, we’ll be there to make sure each aspect of your day is exactly how you want it, overseeing styling, cake delivery, managing wet weather, getting you and your girls down the aisle smoothly. We also work closely with venue coordinators to make sure everything goes to plan and any troubleshooting happens behind the scenes.
* We will be the main contact for suppliers, leaving you and your family to enjoy a fabulous wedding day
Always great to work with professional suppliers:
Venue – Shadowfax Winery | Wedding Planner – Circle of Love Weddings |
Video – Momento Films | Cake – Cakes & Vases | Music – Mercury Dj Hire |
Photography – Loco Photography |
For more lovely images of this Wedding check out Loco’s Blog
Contact Circle of Love for our Wedding Planning and Coordination Packages.